Friday 8 January 2016

Latest Update:
Ok so nothing interesting has happened in my life yet, but I am achieving two of my New Years Resolutions, I have stuck too my fitness - getting healthier and in shape, and I'm mostly proud of myself that I'm getting more confident - Sticking up for myself.

There was one situation where someone was sat behind me kicking my seat named Luke ¬_¬ He wouldn't stop but I turned around and Slapped him on the hand and told him to fuck off, you would never expect that from me. People think I am a walk over.

There was another incident the other day. My friends and I were practicing our dance for our concert soon. And part of the dance you got to kick your leg out and lean back ~ We're dancing to Lean On. I accidentally kicked my friend in the knee cap, her bad knee. She told this guy Brandon. And he said to slap her so two of her friends - my friends as well slapped me, so I exploded Screamed get off me. Because they were crowding around me. Ran up to one of them and punched them around the face, and she was in a piss with me for the rest of the day.

~Beth~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment