Saturday 2 January 2016

New Years Resolutions

I am setting myself a goal. I feel like that I should use my spare time for going to the gym or something. I have a motivation wall that would hopefully encourage me more.
Ok my New Years Resolutions Are:
1. Lose weight: I am aiming to loose 1 stone a week
2. Be More confident
3. Make a YouTube Channel.
4. try and get a Saturday/weekend job.
 
1. I have a whole wall filled of motivation. I bought some new clothes from newlook to keep my self motivated. I have this reward chart thing. Every week if I keep to my strict schedule I will reward my self with a desert. My parents take me out for a meal - harvester .etc. I will have other rewards if I loose a certain weight. if I loose a certain amount I might treat my self to some adidas or nike gym clothes or shoes. I have an sleep cycle app that shows me if I have an average amount of sleep or too little amount of sleep. I also have a fitness app that shows what I have been eating and it counts my calories and how much calories I have left for the day and how much calories I have burnt off. I have a diary to show my weight, I weigh my self every day to see my progress.
 
2. I have also been wanting to get more confident, I don't get picked on it just who I hang with I sometimes get dragged into beef (drama). they are great friends but I just don't get why people don't like them. I watch quite a few films/series on Netflix and I get confident and inspired by it.
 
3. I would like to start a youtube channel. I am going on holiday and I gotten a vlog camera and I want to actually put some use to my camera. and as im going on holiday with mel my best friend I am going to vlog. hopefully shes vlogging aswell.
 
4. I would like to get a small job so I can go to town more often and I can buy more gym clothes and more money for my holiday clothes. :)
 
I'm not going blog daily or planned I will upload when I feel like it.
also mel has her own blog website:
 
~Beth~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment